Samsung Galaxy 5 I5500/I5503 FROYO update

Yesterday, I got wind that a leaked version of my Samsung Galaxy 5 Froyo update was available for download and installation.


Right after work, I went straight home and started downloading the firmware. Updating the phone only took 5 minutes of my time.

So far so good, apart from some minor tweak and installation of apps since, I did have to go through the hard reset process.
Check out XDA forums link on how to upgrade you Samsung Galaxy 5 i5500/i5503 from Éclair to Froyo.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=781149

Cheers.

Comments

  1. how to backup our old... firmware in case any error occurs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can download a copy of your old firmware from samfirmware.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. samfirmware.com does not have current firmware for I5503. Is there anywhere else i can get a copy for backup.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment