Wazzup

Hello

How are you all doing?

Anyway, I finally got to level my corrite melee summoner to 55 as well as get my level 46 Marksman to level 50 all in one day.

Well, I am still in the graveyard shift, so I playing time is still scarce.

I have also tried playing private servers. Playing these private servers made me realize that duping is still relatively rampant. Anyways, I found that these dupes are pretty easy to pull off even without crashing the servers.

I also saved a copy of the duping method thread that was removed from Elitepvper’s website. BFEG.

The good thing is these duping methods are not working in the official releases and some of the private servers.

I am still contemplating if I should be releasing it since or not.

Perhaps you can help me decide.

Until then, cheers.

Comments