Kennz got the sniffles.

As you all may have read, I am sick. Yes, kennz is sick. And no, I don't have the AH1N1 flu. I have the sniffles, the heebie geebies and stuff.


As of this writing, my breathing is uncomfy.

Let me narrate what happened.


It started out with the sniffles.

Yes the sniffles. Achooo. Achooo - Ladies and Gentlemen, cats and dogs.


So as our hero started the day last Thursday, he was feeling kind of down due to the sniffles. He went on to Edsa Taft to sell his precious PSP 2000 so as to fund the cravings of upgrading the PC. Then went on to buy a wee bit 320 Gig lovely SATA HDD in SM Annex North EDSA Cyberzone.


Then he went to visit his dearly beloved nagging sister who just came from the province to stroll the Metro. Everything was dandy till he got home and suddenly felt the chills.


~ OMGWTFBBQ - Fever alert!!!! Fever alert!!!! Fever alert!!!!


Ok, ok enough with the third person already. To some it up, kennz was bed ridden Friday and Saturday.


~ Take note no bath time. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.


Yes, I was slimy, icky, mucky and yucky and had to take time out from work. Who would in their right mind want a barking maniac every minute or two.


Fast forward to today, so I felt, I could stand up and face the public. Walk a little bit and get myself examined.


Ok cue in HMO card. Yey, thank God for HMO.

I was dead wrong. I went to the Medical City Clinic in Edsa Monuz only to find the place now is occupied by TESDA. So no biggie, I went on to HUMANA, powered by Medicard, to my freakin dismay it was closed.


Why would anything medical close on freakin sunday when all the people are sick. So I went to SM North The Block dizzy and breathing like hell to find out that Healthway did not cover Medicard. At this time, I was exhausted from all the walking and the breathing.


So I decided, what the heck, the hell with HMO. I am going to a hospital. Medical City and St. Luke was far fetch since I am residing in Novaliches. Way,way too far from civilization. So I found myself a hospital, Bernardo General Hospital.

Upon getting my number, I found out that there was a heaping sum of people waiting for their turn to be called.


So I sat there for an hour till my name got called, then got my blood sucked for laboratory chorva. One hour later, I had the results. -


- NO AH1N1 for me, its Upper Respiratory Track Infection.


I have to go now, I am a little dizzy still.

Comments