RF Online PH : Experience Abuse Quest

In light with the recent revelations of the NPC quest abuse that has been going on the past month, I am currently working on and trying to justify if the said claims are indeed true.

I for one have been able to replicate the recent stacking of the quest. You might say that quest stacking allows you to run through the quest and obtain 4 times the experience potion rewards.

We all know that there are certain quests that we can repeat over and over again and can be done once per day. These are the quest that give or provide 1 % to 1.5 % experience potion rewards. People are claiming that they can do the quest over and over again. And in a span of 1 day they are able to do something link 15 to 20 quests. This would amount to roughly around 30% experience. Normally this experience can only be obtained in 3 or more days. I can also attest to this since I can see people able to repeat the quest over and over again. Once they finish the quest they are able to pick the quest again and do the rounds. So far I have not been able to do this. I have tried several and questioned a lot of avatars who are doing this but are not able to replicate the results.

Then there is the 12 % experience quest reward, WTF!! Now I know why there are a lot of level 51 avatars leveling to 55 in less than 1 week.
In light with these recent developments, I am still investigating on how and what triggers these massive leveling.

Level Up Games has mentioned that this is a bug, but the bug would be beneficial if you knew on how it is done. A couple of friends have confirmed that they are not able to repeat the quest again and again. Yet they were able to do so prior to this weeks maintenance break.
One member of the GM team has mentioned to spread the love and let the masses know that this can be done. I believe this is a move to regain the dwindling number of players playing in this virtual realm.

Frankly, I do not have the knowledge on how these are done. I am simply following people's advice and trying them one by one. So until I am able to replicate the results of these deviations, I will be posting them accordingly.

Cheers.

Comments