Rohan Online Failed Forge Event




Yesterday around 4 PM Manila time, tons of Rohan Online players were shouting in Rohan Boards. The reason, the Forge event held by Level Up Games caused the game server to crash.

At first it was not evident, I though it was just lag ( Laging Ayaw Gumalaw ).
It was like watching Discovery Channels Time Warp. After around 5 minutes of appalling lag my character got disconnected.

I tried to log back in the game only to find out that the Torian Server Population dwindled.
I thought that the Game Masters simply were kicking the bots, I was wrong. Dead wrong…

I tried closing the client and reconnecting only to find out that the Torian Server was put offline.
Good for me the server came back up 15 mins later with a new Forge Buff on my panel.
Since it was a forging event, I tried forging only to find out that most of the armor that I forge shattered into pieces.

Well, that is life.. MMORPG life that is… To cut the story short, I went back grinding…..

Comments