RF Online PH Patch?


Is there hope for RF Online PH?

Rumor has it that Level Up Games has push through with the RF Online patch come May.

Based from the past experiences regarding Level Up Games promises and setting of expectation, nothing is concrete.

Nothing is final till we see the patch uploaded and implemented.

Friends have told me that right after City Under Siege ( CUS ) they will launch the new patch.

I am not sure if that will push through. To tell you the truth I am not expecting anything yet.
Why, if you ask me. I have been playing RF Online PH since it went Open Beta that I don't really care if they release the patch or not.

The only thing that I care for right now is that they do something with the current server outages.

I admit I was able to do some of the hacks, just out of curiosity and by helping the community.

Huh? Ok let me explain. There are such sites that promote RF Online hacks. One most of us are not that "talented" enough to be able to understand the technicalities of the hacks. What I did was to infiltrate the sites and get as much information. Test the hacks and forward the proven and tested working hack to the publisher ( in this case Level Up Games ) so that they can call the attention of the game developer ( that would be CCR ).

Word out on the street is that the patch would either make the RF Online PH version be at par with RF Global (Launched, Published and Maintained by CCR).

I don’t know bout you guys but I would suggest you try and visit these file servers to see if LUG really have uploaded the said files.

ftp://ftp.levelupgames.ph/
http://torrent.levelupgames.ph/

Now lets just pray that rumors are true otherwise, I am sticking with Rohan Online.
Until then, cheers.

Comments