Sky Blue wall and Gayness

In case you guys are wondering why I do not have any articles regarding the LU Live event, the answer is I'm busy.
Busy at work and at home (repainting the condo) ^_^.

My apologies for not posting anything. Anyways, I heard that was nice and a lot of people have obtained Early Birds Door prices.

I almost forgot....................

Goodluck to Clan Rouge Wolf and Mutiny for their finals match. Whoever wins we, the guys from Elixus will be rooting for you.

Now, I wish I had a bellato high-level avatar.  Any chance you guys can lend a hand. I will get me a bellato avatar so that I can play with you guys. (Wishful thinking)

Anyways, cheers. I have to get back to my Sky Blue wall. Now all I need now is some pink.. Hmmmp....

Yeah, spread the love. Spread the gayness.

Comments