My Android Phone

Aside from work and playing casual RF Online, I bought myself a new mobile phone.

After much thought, I opted for a cheap Android phone which features are impeccable for its price range.


             SE K700i                                 Samsung Galaxy 5

Yeah my trustee, almost 6 year old, SE K700i is still alive and only packing a days worth of battery power. Really; which has been forcing me to carry a spare battery all the time.
What did I get? I got me a nice and shiny new, Samsung Galaxy 5 GT-I5503. Dubbed Samsung Galaxy Europa in the UK.

For its price range of Php 9,900 to Php 10,500, you get a Capacitive touchscreen phone with Android 2.1 ( Eclair ) installed.

Did, I mention that this baby will be get Android 2.2 ( Froyo ) this November. Yep, its getting a speed boost and Flash 10.1 support.

So, I have been learning the ups and down of the Android World and liking it.

Until next posting, cheers.

Comments