Its June!!

So here is the lowdown of what I, have been doing so far in the world of RF Online PH.

- Just leveled my X class Melee Summoner and is about to reach 54 legally of course.

- Seeing a lot Jejemons invading Novus sector space. If they could have been the 4th race in RF Online, it would constant PK. I just effin hate them and their ill grammar.

- Frequent disconnections -- Curses -PLDT and your scout networks !!!! ..

- Due to frequent disconnections, I am forced ( well like it ) to play Warstorm on Facebook. Its like Magic the gathering with less of the twists and complications. A pretty straight forward game.

Oh by the way..

ITS RAINING AGAIN!!! WEEEEEEE.

Goodbye to scorching hot, humid and sticky days.

Hello Ondoy!

WTF. I have to prepare then.

Well cheers..

till next time.

Comments