June Month to Date Page loads


Since last week traffic has gone down on this blog.

I believe the main reason was when I took down the Multi Quest Bug involving 6% experience. Then it was ok but the management of Level Up games retracted their statement and reversed the statement.

It is now bannable. Since it was ruled illegal, I took it down. I apologize for taking the post of from the site. I do not wish to post anything that might destroy the integrity of the game.

Anyways, I would like to thank the people who are visiting this blog.
It’s a slow start, with all the AH1N1 virus and all plaguing the world right now.

I am also apologizing for the lack of updates on my end. This is mainly because; I am almost always exhausted when I get of work and not tired or lazy to even touch the damn keyboard.

While I was digging up my stats on the web, look at what I dug up.
It’s still a work in progress but at least I get that many page loads for a small blog like mine.

Cheers. Tee Hee.

Comments