Whats New With RF Online - Novus Rising

So I have been playing RF Online Novus Rising, I am quite surprised about the changes that have been placed.

First of all, I noticed that the mobs now really pack a wallop. One example would be the turncoats in 117.

Who would have thought that these pesky Turncoats would be in 117 warehouse.

Yes they are there and and one can only gain XP if the last hitter is a level 50 or above avatar.

I also noticed the chargers/pots so you may call it, 4 K and 5 K pots are now sold like regular items in HQ.

Also hero relic items can now be purchase with your PvP points in HQ near the portal.

Ow BTW before I forget, there is a quest when you are level 35 that rewards you with level 35 locked 100% ignorance upgrader.

Sounds too good to be true. Well, try playing RF Global there you can find a lot of plus 7 level 35 items.

Also the animations has changed drastically, graphic wise, its way too much for my taste.There are also added emoticons.

Hays there are way too many changes. Tell you what next time, I will compile what I can and post it here. In the meantime, I have to get some shuteye.

Good night....

Comments