RF Online PH Patch - Whats New


When you think about RF Online, you would think about heavy PvP, sexy corrites, awesome cyborgs, chaotic chip wars and Golden Pig.

What? Golden Pig?

Yes a golden pig. If your thinking WTF is a Golden Pig have to do with RF Online, well I too am wondering...

Eversince the patch 2.2 was implemented, we can find this cute thing in Nadir Plains.

What is the signiificance of such a being in RF Online. To tell you the truth I am dumbfounded by this beast. The first time I encountered the Golden Pig was way back when playrf.com has just launched. I was doing the level 35 quest look for the parts of the aircraft that crashed in Sette.

Interesting it was indeed, but my deity this Pig really packs a freakin wallop. I dunno how it attacks but it hurts and even level 50 Avatars bite the dust when you scratch its golden hyde.

They say the Golden Pig drops elven items. I dunno I have not tried, my used to be awesome chain rocket does not even graze its golden leather hiney.

Ow well more to come as I go and venture RF Online Novus Rising.

Comments